With globalisation, the world has become a vast international marketplace full of opportunities. Nowadays, translating a website is a necessity – Here are 8 reasons why:
- English is no longer THE international language but one of many including French, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese
- Almost 65% of the online world population does NOT speak English. By simply translating your website/product literature into French, German, Italian and Spanish ONLY, you will be able to communicate with 75% of the global online population.
- Multi-lingual sites rank higher in search results. While duplicated content on your site does not help Search Engine Optimization, translated content will. This means that you will get even more English speaking users as a result of the new translated pages.
- 56% of consumers have stated that receiving information written in their own language is more important to them than price.
- Visitors stay for twice as long, if a website is in their own language, and are 4 times more likely to purchase on it.
- Your website says a lot about your company. If you are conducting your business online, you can easily attract customers from all over the world by translating the content of your website into various languages. It is estimated that more than 40% of businesses turn away international orders, simply because they are unable to translate them.
- Translation should never be viewed as a cost, as something you feel obliged to do in order to conform. Translation is the key to talking with your customers, the future buyers of your products and services.
- By providing a website that is accurately translated, you can ensure that first-time customers will be more likely to trust your company and find your message engaging and consistent.
Contact us today. We will be in touch quickly with a quote and an estimated time of delivery for your website translation project.
Request a free quote now – Please complete the following form for an estimation of your translation project and we will contact you shortly.
Call us now +353 1 676 1389 or email us : firstname.lastname@example.org